FLUME BLASTA - WATER SHOOT CANNONS
FLUME BLASTA CONSOLE
Specifications & features:
- High impact fire button fitted inside protective surround, mounted on 6mm thick decorative perspex plate to ensure flume blasta is extremely hard wearing and ready to withstand constant daily use and abuse.
- Extremely simple to operate with only a clean fresh mains water feed and local mains power supply required. The Tornado designed control electronics can be customised on site to allow for different game and timing settings from a numbers of shots to a combination of shots. Timer control has the added flexibilty of delays between shots to help the unsuspecting riders!
- Supplied with standard white fibre glass console complete with black PVC coloured gun cover. Other colours available if required.
- Available with a minimum of 4 consoles and up to a maximum of 8 consoles can be run from a single power transformer which is supplied to convert local mains supply (100-240V) to 24V AC.
- A booster pump unit is available as an optional extra if extended range is required. The need for this will depend very much on local mains water supply conditions however Tornado would recommend this unit for installations of 5+ positions from a single water feed or where the water shot distance is in excess of 5 metres to help provide a consistent water shot for your guests. Please do not hesitate to ask for more details if you feel a booster pump unit may be required.
- Multi coin mechs fitted as standard complete with electronic credit display which allows operator complete control over the price of play.
- Supplied as standard with high grade stainless steel stand as shown above and in the picture opposite for floor mounting. Alternatively, stand can be removed if fence mounting is preferred.
- Indoor or outdoor operation with all age and large group appeal.
standard white fibre glass console and PVC coloured plastic cover