- RC boats are available in a variety of sizes.
- Various themes, colours and top styles are available. We can also provide custom tops and decals. Please see our custom top page for more information.
- Available in sets of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 models, see recommended area sizes for each size of boat.
- Upgrade to lightweight, higher capacity Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, compatible with all boats and chargers (except 140cm power cruisers).
- Remote control boats are ideal for most types of pool, either existing water areas or purpose built pools of vinyl. Maximise profits with seamless integration into an existing water area. Larger water areas can be converted using a floating boom.
- Boat hulls are manufactured from fibre glass and are extremely hard wearing but in addition are also filled with foam for extra strength and protection. Boat tops are manufactured from either woodgrain effect PVC or coloured PVC.
- Add extra features and appeal to your play area with our optional accessories including lighthouse, buoys and marina pontoons.
Boat console - Specifications and features
- With no direct staffing, our standard “Genesis” technology provides the desired minimal maintenance, excellent payback and consistent profits.
- Electronic multi coin mechs fitted as standard. Note acceptors also available (currency restrictions may apply). Alternatively, can be supplied ready to interface with customer’s own card swipe system.
- Electronic credit display allows the operator complete control over the price of play.
- Available in a variety of themes including Pirate (pictured), Mini marina and more. Colours, components and decals can be customised to your requirements.
BATTERY POWERED REMOTE CONTROL BOATS ARE STRONG, HARD WEARING AND ABLE TO WITHSTAND CONSTANT DAILY USE
AVAILABLE IN A WIDE VARIETY OF SIZES, COLOURS AND THEMES TO SUIT YOUR ATTRACTION
NO DIRECT STAFFING REQUIRED, CAN ACCEPT COINS, TOKENS, NOTES, SWIPE CARDS AND CONTACTLESS PAYMENT
ADD ACCESSORIES TO GIVE YOUR AREA EXTRA APPEAL
Add style and customer interest by installing these tough navigation buoys in your area, supplied with a galvanised shackle to anchor them to the bottom. Just use any rope (3mm to 6mm diameter) and a suitable weight (not supplied) and give customers realistic buoyed channels to navigate through. Buoys have a maximum diameter of 17cm and protrude 12cm above the water. Available in red or green.
Give your customers the luxury of a realistic marina to manoeuvre their boat around. Pontoons can be connected in a variety of shapes as simple or complex as you wish. They are supplied with connecting hardware which incorporates anchor rope attachment points. Each section measures 106cm x 30cm x 14cm.
Tornado battery powered remote control (RC) boats offer high quality, reliability and a fast return on investment.
Choose from a wide variety of body styles and colours.
Available in sizes from 60cm to 1.4m.
We offer five distinct ranges of boats. Different boats are not inter-operable, so different ranges cannot be operated in the same enclosure.
The lighthouse is an imposing 2.4 metres tall to attract passing customers. It is fitted with a commercial grade strobe light to further enhance its attraction. It is designed to stand at the bottom of the pool and is suitable for pool depths of up to 500mm.
Width at base - 1.7 metres
Overall height - 2.4 metres
Material - fibre glass
Minimum anchor weight - 25kg
Power supply - 12v or 24v from console, optional PSU or battery