BATTERY POWERED REMOTE CONTROL TRUCKS ARE STRONG, HARD WEARING AND ABLE TO WITHSTAND CONSTANT DAILY USE
- Cab and trailer chassis moulded from polypropylene with additional support from substantial bumpers to ensure super trucks are strong and extremely hard wearing.
- Indoor or outdoor operation with all age appeal.
- Available in sets of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 models, please see recommended area sizes.
SPECIFY CAB AND TRAILER STYLES, COLOURS AND CUSTOM DECALS TO MATCH YOUR ATTRACTION
- Three styles of cab body available and four styles of trailers. Any truck will connect to any trailer.
- Should you need a specific truck body or trailer style which we do not have in our current range, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have completed many bespoke designs for customers. Please see our custom top page for more information.
TRAILERS CAN BE UNHITCHED AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON AND CAN BE HITCHED TO ANY OTHER CAB.
- Realistic backup beeper sounds when the truck is reversed. Speed also reduced to 1/5th of forward speed for extra control.
- To assist with trailer coupling automatic brakes operate on two wheels of the trailer. Should the truck jack-knife, the trailer will part with the cab unit automatically.
- With no direct staffing, our standard “Genesis” technology provides the desired minimal maintenance, excellent payback and consistent profits.
- Electronic multi coin mechs fitted as standard. Note acceptors also available (currency restrictions may apply). Alternatively, can be supplied ready to interface with customer’s own card swipe system.
- Electronic credit display allows the operator complete control over the price of play.
- Console colours and decals can be customised to meet your requirements.
NO DIRECT STAFFING REQUIRED, CAN ACCEPT COINS, TOKENS, NOTES, SWIPE CARDS AND CONTACTLESS PAYMENT
TRUCKS CAN BE USED IN AREAS FROM 7 x 5m TO 12 x 9m, BOTH INDOORS AND OUTDOORS
Recommended area sizes;
7 x 5 metres (23 x 16 ft)
8 x 6 metres (26 x 20 ft)
9 x 7 metres (29 x 23 ft)
9 x 8 metres (29 x 26 ft)
12 x 9 metres (39 x 29 ft)